**Apply for your degree in myBama, under the Student tab.
**Graduation Ceremony: (www.registrar.ua.edu/commencement)
Advising for Fall & Summer 2013: March 11th – March 22nd
- Check instructions for advising for your department.
- For information on how to register, see instructions.
- Your specific date/time to register will be available at registrar.ua.edu/registration
- Go to mybama.ua.edu to register.
**Be prepared and DO NOT miss your appointment.
- Make a tentative schedule. Check sheets for each major are available in 101 Doster and here.
- Make a list of questions or concerns.
- If you would like to change your major, you may do so in myBama under the Student tab.
**If you have earned 75 hours or more, you will receive a graduation checkout form from your advisor. If you have completed this form before, it is not necessary for you to complete it again. This form is used to check you out for graduation, so it is VERY IMPORTANT.
**If you are planning to graduate, you will need to complete an application for degree. Your application for degree should be completed the semester before you graduate. Apply for your degree in myBama, under the Student tab.
**If you are taking classes at a community college or another university this summer, plan ahead. Go to mybama.ua.edu and complete the transient letter under student services. Instructions have been provided in the General Advising Links list below for your convince.
General Advising Links
- Departmental Advising Information
- Major Course Checklists
- myBama Registration Instructions
- Taking classes at another institution (Transiency)
- Transcript Ordering Information
- Academic Planning Sheet
- Declaration of Minor
Contact Your Department
**NOTE: Most advising information is available on our website. Please review ALL advising information on our website. If you still have questions or trouble finding information, please contact us by completing and submitting this form.